If you enjoy excellent music from Artists like Barbara Lynn, Sister Rosetta Tharpe, and Memphis Minnie, I have a treat for you.
You may have missed them, but you can’t miss Sonya Jevette, Texas Soul & RnB Artist, a modern master.
Sonya Jevette offers a unique entertainment experience for music lovers which will transport you to head bobbing and foot-tapping through a fresh, modern performance of original and classic songs.
Introducing Private, Personalized Concerts, Wedding Ceremony and Receptions, Live, Zoom or Google Hangout Performances with Sonya Jevette!
Of all the elements involved in a wedding, music can have the biggest impact in setting the overall mood and emotion of the day. Live music is particularly compelling since it can be custom-tailored to the couple's desires.
Also In this time of social distancing and quarantine, we’re all finding ways of being together, even when we’re apart…and musicians are no exception!
Gather your friends together for a house concert /virtual get-together, featuring storytelling, song, and some great catch-up time.
How does it work?
There are two options when booking an house concert / online concert…
- If you’d like to host the party, and provide entertainment as you might for a special occasion at your home/event space, you can do that! Sonya Jevette rates differ depending on set length and “party” size. Let’s chat!
- If you’d like to be the host, in true house concert style, you invite the guests and gather a nice “crowd” – each attendee pays a suggested donation ticket cost for the artist. There is typically a minimum goal to be met, (which more-often-than-not is met and exceeded), but otherwise the difference is covered by the host.
How many people can I invite?
You are welcome to invite up to 95 people!
House concert. How many people do you want at your home?
And how do we set up the actual Zoom / Google Hangout?
Sonya Jevette hosts the Zoom / Google her account – so don’t stress about the tech side. Once a date and time is set, Sonya Jevette will schedule the concert and send along all of the needed information, including concert link/login, and personalized posters/invitation flyers for you to send to your guests.
Okay, so it’s all set up and on the calendar, now what?
Now you send your invites out, via email, Facebook, text, however you’d like to do it.
It’s important to send people reminders, and include the information about the donation/ticket cost, if you’re going that route.
It’s the day of the show!
Wohoo! Pull up a chair, pour a glass of wine, tea, whiskey, or whatever, grab a snack, and join your friends at the provided link. Most online shows have had this format:
- 10 minute gather/situate/hellos
- 45 minute set of music and stories
- 15 minutes of Q&A
- Group toast and hang!
Excellent! Sounds like a good time. How do I sign up?
Send us an email! Please include the following:
- Which style of concert you’d prefer to host (we’re happy to chat it out, in the event you’re not sure).
- Which dates interested in.
- Private, Personalized Concerts, Wedding Ceremony and Receptions, Live
Email – SBP - subject EVENT BOOKING firstname.lastname@example.org